Composite garage door companies santa rosa ca are the modern equivalent of a luxury door for your home. The old saying ‘First Impressions Count’ is certainly true if the door to your threshold is of substance & beauty. Coming into your home, is like entering your castle – well minus the moat & the drawbridge of course, but it’s a signal that your safe and secure,this is definitely something a composite door can offer.
In the past three decades, older properties were inclined to replace their wooden doors with uPVC doors, some with decorative glass panels and some rather plain and dull. Now the trend and need is for substance & security. GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) Doors are available in a wide choice of colours & styles. Aesthetically they are more pleasing to the eye and with the added benefit of being more affordable and easily available, a Composite Door is the next ‘must have’ for your home.
As their popularity grows, more and more homeowners are also installing them as a back door feature too. Again the added security brings peace of mind and confidence. All Composite Doors are custom built to your requirements, thus ensuring a perfect fit and choice for many different purposes. Due to the robust make up of a Composite Door, they will withstand many years of normal domestic use and can also be suitable for use in public places, such as schools, surgeries etc. The formation of the door allows it to be made in a variety of formats and these can also be used for garages, out buildings & storage units.
Benefits to Consider with Composite Doors
- Secure and Safe – With over 67% of burglars breaking in through the door, it’s good to know that a composite door is fitted with a high quality locking mechanism.Yale have provided security locking in over 120 countries, their reputation is built on trust and reliability, so all of our Composite Doors are fitted with Yale locks, keys & furniture.
- Extra Security – We fit Kitemarked Yale locking system as standard. The locks feature a cylinder which is impossible to bump or break.
- Police Approved – our doors are Secured by Design, so meet the national standard for safer homes. This is also recognised by many insurance companies and you may get a discount on your home insurance cover.
- Easy to Maintain – Compare a wooden door to a GRP Door, with a wooden door, they will require average maintenance of painting every 5 years, GRP Doors never need painting.
- Waterproof & Draught Proof – we hate to break it to you, but the average rainfall in Britain is between 700mm to a whooping 3,000mm a year! Our Comp Doors are designed to withstand even the heaviest downpour, with relentless testing for water resistance & air permeability, these doors will fit the job.Coming down in bucketfuls – bring it on!
- Timber Grain Effect – even the white doors have the timber grain effect, thus giving a rich and classic style to you house.
- Discolouration – unlike PVC or wood – Composite doors do not fade or discolour with time. The GRP skin means that the original colour stays as the original colour.This includes the woodgrain doors.
- Solid Framed – in fact 1.7 inches thick – much more secure than a conventional PVC panel door.
- No Visible Gasket Seals – Gone is the unattractive black rubber gasket and the unsightly black ring mark on the door, all the technical bits are tucked away.
- Available in a variety of Colours and Styles – we are all different and the choice of colours for GRP Composites are varied, as are the styles. Be it glass, choice of door furniture or design, there is a Door to suit you.
- Don’t Replace, Reglaze – so your 7 year old played cricket in the hall and now you have a broken pane of glass in your door – not to worry, you can rest assured all of our units can be reglazed, why not have a change of glass style at the same time. No drama, fuss and most importantly, no need for a new front door.
- Durability – a GRP Composite Door will last on average 35 years without the need for any maintenance, compare that too an average wooden door and realise there is no comparison.
- Eco-Friendly – made with a healthier planet in mind, our Doors are manufactured to not only comply, but exceed the recommended U values, thus helping to keep your energy bills low.