San Francisco is one of the most beautiful and diverse cities in 다낭 밤문화. The city comes alive at night and the streets are covered with hip-urbanites who are looking to have some fun and grab a couple of drinks after a long days work. World-class dining, music venues and bars line the streets of each neighborhood, making it hard to choose where to go and what to do. It is easy to find a slew of valuable information online telling you about cool places to hang out in San Francisco. The city is full of good times and there is something for everyone so plan on coming back over and over again. Whether you are looking for something crazy or down-to-earth, San Francisco has what you are looking for.
SoMa caters to those seeking an upscale San Francisco nightlife experience. Dress to impress and head over to SOMA where you will find dance clubs, lounges, and electronic music. World-class DJs are in San Francisco regularly so plan on having an amazing night! I recommend checking online first to find out where the party will be.
- Bars/Lounges: 1015 Folsom, Paradise Lounge, 111 Mina, Anu, Mezzanine
- Restaurants: SupperClub, Ame, Basil Thai, Espetus Churrascaria, La Bricola
This area is fabulously stylish, while still maintaining its grunge appeal. Here you’ll find cheap food, drinks and an abundance of popular 80’s music. Come to this area to be around the hipster crowd and see why people compare this edgy area to Brooklyn.
- Bars: Zeitgeist, Delirium, The Elbo Room, Amnesia, Beauty Bar, Double Dutch
- Restaurants: Delfina, El Cachanilla, Bar Tartine, Specchio, Bambino Cafe
If you go to the Marina or Polk Street you will find an educated, young-professional crowd. Grab some great sushi, wine, and choose from an abundance of local bars for your drinking pleasures. Polk Street caters to the non-pretentious crowd and the Marina is great for the “Hollywood” types.
- Bars: Bin 38, The Matrix, Circa, Amelie, S.N.O.B Wine Bar, R Bar
- Restaurants: Isa, Zushi Puzzle, Mas Sake Sushi, Crusacean Restaurant
To the naked eye all this area has to offer is world-class shopping, surrounded by the not-so-glamorous Tenderloin. To the seasoned partier, this area is a gold mine for trendy SF nightlife. Don’t judge this book by its cover or you will be missing out on a great time.
- Bars/ Music Venues: Ambassador, Ruby Skye, Rye, The Regency Ballroom
- Restaurants: Michael Mina, E&O Trading Company, Masa’s, Gitane, First Crush
If you want to keep it cheap and casual this is the perfect area to explore. You will find some of the best happy hour specials in the city on Divisadero, which means you should start heading over there around 5 o’clock. When you’re done with Happy Hour grab a show at one of the awesome music venues that this neighborhood has.